Hello Admob users, I know how hard it is getting ad serving limited on your apps. Every day a lot of users are asking about this in GOOGLE ADMOB HELP COMMUNITY. But they don’t read any help center article pages to know more about why this is happening. So here we’ve composed the information you should know. MUST READ FULLY AND UNDERSTAND.
We know that as a tech giant, Google wants its users to provide a better ecosystem than other tech companies. NOTE, Violation leads to Ad serving being limited and we see a lot of apps are running ads without any problem, isn’t it? So it is your responsibility to use google AdMob in an effective manner to generate revenue and provide a good user experience.
In recent times, ad serving limits may take up to more than a month or it takes several months. Here, the problem is not with Admob, the problem is in yourself. If you have ad serving limits for more than a month, then it shows, you didn’t take any necessary steps. No worry, read this post fully and take the necessary steps.
NOTE: YOU ARE A ACTIVE PUBLISHER OF ADMOB, YOU SHOULD HAVE A KNOWLEDGE ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING IN YOUR APP / ACCOUNT. PEOPLE CAN HELP AND GUIDE YOU, BUT IT IS TOTALLY UP TO YOU TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR APP.
YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE LINKS, WHICH WE HAVE PROVIDED.
There may be a policy violation in your app. Let’s see
- You should not click your own ads or use any other methods, including manual approaches, to artificially inflate impressions and/or clicks. It is not permitted to click on your own adverts in order to test them to implement.
- You should also care about Implementation policies.
Compensation program apps
Apps that promise rewards or incentives to users who click on advertising, surf the web, read emails or conduct other similar actions are not allowed to use Google ads. Placing Google advertisements on such apps could result in invalid impressions or clicks, thus it’s against the rules. Similarly, Google advertising isn’t allowed to appear on apps that primarily generate visitors to, promote, or provide instructional materials on how to do anything.
PROBLEMS IN ADMOB MEDIATION
AdMob’s network mediation solution is designed to provide you access to first-party advertiser demand from third-party ad networks (as opposed to demand from exchanges, mediators, or optimizers). AdMob’s reporting for ads served through AdMob’s network mediation features may differ from third-party ad networks’ reporting. AdMob is not responsible for any inconsistencies in reporting or performance.
The following are examples of invalid traffic:
- You should not click your own live advertisements to produce clicks or impressions.
- One or more users produce a large number of ad clicks or impressions. It may be your friend or maybe a family person. Or even some users are using other devices to gain clicks and ad serving limits. Don’t do that.
- All Advertisers are encouraged to click on their advertisements by publishers (examples may include: any language encouraging users to click on ads; ad implementations that may cause a high volume of accidental clicks; etc.)
- Using automated tools is strictly prohibited.
PREVENT INVALID ACTIVITY.
You have to be aware of yourselves from both third parties and also take care of your activities.
- Never click your own ads to earn a few cents, it’ll lead your account to suspend or disable state.
- Use test ads to avoid generating invalid clicks.
- Then you should know, where your users are coming from, how they are interacting with your app. You can get all these details in your analytics.
- Users should not click your ads accidentally, it must be of genuine interest. https://support.google.com/admob/answer/3342099
Google mostly uses machine learning in all its products, learn machine learning here.
How to Prevent Ad Serving Limited
2. Make sure your ads don’t draw unnatural attention, mislead users, encourage clicks, or appear in places that may cause invalid clicks
You have to Understand ad formats and how to implement them You have to learn the overview of rewarded ad units
4. Avoid partnering with untrusted / low-quality parties/ App Creators.
5. Upload your app just on the store that Admob supports – Amazon Appstore, OPPO App Market, Samsung Galaxy Store, VIVO App Store, and Xiaomi GetApps.
Refreshing ads – ” We recommend that you have ads persist for 60 seconds or longer”
for ads Interstitial & rewarded
Banner – Automatic refresh > “Google optimized”
Refreshing ads – https://support.google.com/admob/answer/2936217
7. don’t share your app with your friends (I believe it’s better for the algorithm see traffic far away from your location or close to your people)
8. NOTE: You can use with the Mediation waterfall not bidding
How does AdMob use AdSense & Google Ads?
(AdSense > to be sure tax/address/name and more verify, and google ads need to be verify)
Select payment option
Provide your tax information
Verify your identity (not required in all locations)
Verify your address and payee name
Earn enough to meet the payment threshold
Take a look at the sample apps available for Android and iOS.
Sample apps show how to use the Google Mobile Ads SDK to place ads into apps.
adsense > setting > Account Information > seller information > change to > Transparent
(need change in the AdSense + Admob)
Link your app to an app store
14. In the play console the status on “Yes, my app contains ads” ?
(under title “ADS”)
My AdMob page – https://support.google.com/admob/answer/7591161
- How to Use LinkedIn Ads to Get More Followers - March 18, 2023
- Promote Your LinkedIn Profile for Maximum Visibility - March 18, 2023
- Unlock the Power of LinkedIn: Publish Valuable Content to Grow Your Followers and Establish Your Authority - March 18, 2023