Daily news bits-08-08-2021(Neeraj Chopra wons the gold medal)
Daily news bits-08.08.2021
- Over Covid-19 situation, a US city left with 6 ICU beds sounds an alarm.
- Covid variant ‘no joke,’ young Mexicans warn from hospital
- Canada relaxes norms for entry of US citizens, permanent residents
- As vaccination push ramps up Australian Delta outbreak continues.
- Japan’s eastern coast approaches Tropical Storms.
- Due to Delta variant surges New US virus cases top 100,000 per day
- 2nd provincial capital was seized by Taliban
- Senators say to the US Government Expedite process of issuing visas to international students.
- Egypt’s ancient King Khufu’s Boat is moved from Giza pyramids to a new home
- ICMR says that the Covishield, Covaxin mix can give better results.
- In J&K terror funding case NIA raids seized Documents, Digital devices.
- India’s Neeraj Chopra won the gold medal in the men’s javelin throw event with a throw of 87.58m in his second attempt at Tokyo Olympics
- IOC gives itself more power to remove sports from Olympics
- This year Kerala Tourism department will hold virtual Onam celebrations.
- On August 9 Prime Minister Modi released the latest instalment of the PM-KISAN scheme.
- For last 24 hours India records 39,070 new Covid-19 cases, 491 death toll to 427,862
- 162 containment zones in Bangalore and also sees slow but steady rise in Covid cases
- In view of the surge in cases, States tighten Covid 19 hurdles.
- Second team was sent by Government to Manipur for pandemic management
- Due to Covid-19 Pandemic Discovery of new animals, plant species from India dipped.
- Hydrogen fuel-based technology for diesel-run trains was invited by Railways.
- Initiative to promote indigenous cow breeds was announced by Tirumala temple trust.
- River Ganga washed away Mosque in Bihar’s Katihar district.
- As Johnson & Johnson’s candidate gets approved and India gets 5th covid-19 vaccine.
- 85 Percent of 10,000 Requests to Relocate or Work Remotely was approved by Google.
- ‘Brains’ to Drone System to Detect Abnormal Behaviour was given by Czech Scientific.
- As the company releases the first teaser In India Motorola Edge 20 is set to launch soon.
- Elon Musk’s Starlink satellite Internet is now as fast as fiber broadband.
- On August 10 Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 is set to launch.
- For iPhone users Battlegrounds Mobile India has a message.
- Report of Developing Private-Cloud Subscription Service Was denied by Cisco
- Sebi enforces amendments to empower independent directors
- Today Gold prices falls ₹1,000 in a day, silver rates slump at ₹2,000
- After 7 months Covid antibodies remain stable or increase.
- As company looks to post-Covid future Virgin Atlantic mulls IPO
- Nowadays People are franker because they’re emotionally drained so that only people mention things in late-night talks.
- Chemical Oxytocin was discharged by Chocolates which is the same chemical your body produces when you are happy.
- The six feelings that are uniformly conveyed are Happiness, rage, sorrow, anxiety, disgust, and surprise.
- People seem to be happy when they’re kept busy, as this keeps them from worrying about bad problems in life.
- Around 6% of the population has a Narcissistic personality disorder.
- The sight of water has a very calming and soothing effect on the people which makes people to experience happiness, calming thoughts and be even more imaginative.
QUOTE OF THE DAY
“You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.”
– Brian Tracy
If you want us to post any news related to you or your surroundings you can contact us at email@example.com
Thank you for reading!!!
Read our latest post on Machine Learning
- Best LinkedIn Automation tools ( Top 8 Picks for you) - October 1, 2022
- Best Events in the Metaverse ( Metaverse Events 2023 ) - July 31, 2022
- Protected: Seo:On Page and Off Page Seo - January 30, 2022