Daily News bits-10.08.2021
- Imran Khan government reveals in data that the 20 cities in Pakistan lack safe drinking water
- As the US reports a fresh surge in daily cases Hospitals overwhelmed again.
- The first case of Marburg disease was confirmed by Guinea
- At the UN security council meeting US and China clashed over South China Sea disputes.
- In history, the California fire is the second biggest.
- Due to Covid-19: Pentagon seeks US troops for Compulsory vaccine.
- Despite drop in Covid-19 cases Canada extends ban on passenger flights from India till September 21 .
- In Gujarat’s Ankleshwar Covexin manufacturing facility was approved by the Government.
- India, Saudi Arabia begin first naval exercise
- Till now India has administered at least 510 million Covid vaccine doses.
- Government in Rajya Sabha says that in 2020 Potholes will cause 3,564 accidents in India in 2020.
- India’s daily records Covid-19 28,204 fresh cases; 373 new deaths.
- Today Prime Minister Narendra Modi to launch Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 today
- MHA announces Nominations opens for Padma Awards 2022, last date Sept 15, The Padma Awards, which include three prestigious accolades of Padma Vibhushan, Padma Bhushan and Padma Shri, are announced every year on Republic Day
- In Srinagar Tallest tricolour of J&K to be unfurled today at historic Hari Parbat fort.
- Health ministry announced that Now foreigners can also get Covid-19 vaccine in India.
- Ahead of Launch Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 ‘Note Pack’ Bundle Leaked, Tipped to Include S Pen and Charger
- Report says that Marvel Pays Just $5,000 to Comic Book Writers, Even as MCU Movies Make Billions.
- In Hastily Pulled Instagram Teaser Samsung Galaxy S21 FE With Triple Rear Cameras Spotted.
- Amazon, Top Indian Seller Cloudtail End Relationship Amid Regulatory Heat Over Preferential Treatment
- On August 17,Motorola Edge 20, Edge 20 Fusion to Launch in India, Flipkart Availability were also Confirmed
- Ahead of launch Samsung Galaxy A03s Price, Colour Options Leaked.
- Ahead of launch specifications tipped on Realme Book Slim to Feature USB Type-C Charging.
- India Said to Consider Sharp Import Tax Cuts on Electric Vehicles after Tesla Lobbying.
- Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho With Quad Rear Cameras, 20:9 Display Launched.
- In India Sony SRS-XP700, SRS-XP500, SRS-XG500 Wireless Speakers With Up to 30 Hours Battery Life Launched.
- As banking stocks gain Sensex, Nifty rise.
- Gold and Silver prices jump on the Multi Commodity Exchange.
- India- Centric US group says that India needs $100 bn FDI annually to become a $5 trillion economy.
- Cryptocurrency prices today Bitcoin rises above $45,000 after strong rally, Ether rebounds
- As IT stocks, banks gain domestic shares end higher.
- Today CBSE to release datesheet for Class 10, 12 offline exams
- Guidelines for schools reopening in the capital were to be issued by the Delhi Government.
- After funding from Temasek, IFC, IIFL upGrad entered the unicorn club.
- After nod from centre Kerala to reopen schools in phased manner.
FACTS OF BOOKS
- There are over 129 million books in existence.
- The most expensive book ever purchased was sold for $30.8 million.
- The longest sentence ever printed is 823 words.
- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer first book ever written using a typewriter
- The Holy Bible, Quotations from Chairman Mao Tse-Tung, and Harry Potter were the three most read books in the world
- Alice in Wonderland is based on a real 10-year-old girl.
QUOTE OF THE DAY
All our knowledge begins with the senses, proceeds then to the understanding, and ends with reason. There is nothing higher than reason
If you want us to post news related to you or your surroundings you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reading!!!
Read our post on Tips to revamp your life
- Best LinkedIn Automation tools ( Top 8 Picks for you) - October 1, 2022
- Best Events in the Metaverse ( Metaverse Events 2023 ) - July 31, 2022
- Protected: Seo:On Page and Off Page Seo - January 30, 2022