Daily News Bits-16.08.2021
- 6,000 troops to help with evacuations approved by US secures Kabul airport perimeter
- In Melbourne,Australia extends Covid-19 lockdown and also reinstates night curfew
- The US can move quickly to offer 3rd vaccine shots, says Anthony Fauci.
- Due to Afghanistan crisis; Donald Trump seeks US Prez Joe Biden’s resignation
- Left to prevent ‘flood of bloodshed’ says the Afghan President Ghanim
- From Kabul airport the commercial flights were suspended.
- To help in evacuation, the Pentagon has planned to send 1,000 troops.
- Pm Ardern says New Zealand plans to evacuate some Afghan nationals.
- Iran’s daily Covid deaths top 600 in new high
- India’s 75th Independence Day were celebrated in Canada
- Till August 28,Gujarat extends COVID-19 night curfew in eight cities.
- In Afghanistan,India was ready for an emergency UNSC meeting amid tense situations.
- In Maharashtra now there are three strains of Delta-plus,variant has infected 66.
- Ahead of India launch,Motorola Edge 20 Fusion Specifications Tipped by Geekbench Listing.
- Battlegrounds Mobile India Players were Rewarded With Galaxy Messenger Set Outfit and also it Crossed 50 Million Downloads.
- On August 26,Xiaomi Smarter Living 2022 India Event,New Mi Notebook and Mi TVs were Expected.
- Realme Book Pricing, Specifications Allegedly Leaked; in Line With Leaked Indian Pricing for Realme Book Slim
- Xbox Head Phil Spencer days that the Steam Deck Will Support Microsoft xCloud Game Streaming.
- In India Ola S1, Ola S1 Pro Scooters With 8.5kW of Peak Power Launched.
- In India Redmi 10 Teased to Launch Soon, and also 50-Megapixel Quad Rear Cameras were Confirmed
- Data Breach of Over 100 Million Customers claimed T-Mobile Investigation.
- Starship Orbital Stack to Be Ready for Flight in Few Weeks says SpaceX CEO Elon Musk.
- Bitcoin up over $47,000, Ether rises 3% were the cryptocurrency prices today.
- Special deposit scheme were introduced by State Bank Of India
- As Investors remain cautious Sensex, Nifty remains flat and the SpiceJet shares drop
- Despite falling international crude oil prices.Petrol and diesel prices remain at record high levels.
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic Bihar schools have reopened for classes 1 to 8 after a span of one and a half years.
- For state sportspersons Karnataka Police will now have a 2% reservation in seat quota.
- In August NEET 2021 admit card will not be released.
- In ARWU Rankings Calcutta University ranks Second.
- With strict Covid-19 guidelinesUP schools reopen for Classes 9 to 12.
- For classes 10 and 12th the Uttarakhand government to distribute free tablets.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
Everybody wants to be famous, but nobody wants to do the work. I live by that. You grind hard so you can play hard. At the end of the day, you put all the work in, and eventually it’ll pay off. It could be in a year, it could be in 30 years. Eventually, your hard work will pay off.”
— Kevin Hart
If you want us to post news related to you or your surroundings you can contact us at email@example.com
Thank you for reading!!!
Read our post on Smart English Basics for Professionals
- Best LinkedIn Automation tools ( Top 8 Picks for you) - October 1, 2022
- Best Events in the Metaverse ( Metaverse Events 2023 ) - July 31, 2022
- Protected: Seo:On Page and Off Page Seo - January 30, 2022