Daily News Bits-17.08.2021
- Earthquake of magnitude 4.5 push Afghanistan’s Fayzabad
- Travel advisory was eased by US for India to second-lowest level
- Due to Haiti earthquake Death rises to 1,419, injured now at 6,000
- Top doctor says that the US may see 200k Covid cases daily soon.
- Report says that the Taliban shooting civilians trying to enter Kabul airport.
- Initial data for Covid-19 vaccine booster authorisation was submitted by Pfizer-BioNTech.
- Virus-free New Zealand was investigating the new community Covid-19 case
- US government over SpaceX lunar lander contract was requested by Blue Origin.
- Second batch of diplomats were evacuated from India, officials from Afghanistan
- External affairs minister S Jaishankar will meet UN secretary general and UN Security Council members later this day to evolve a broader consensus on Afghanistan after the Taliban seized the country.
- To set up medical college, super-speciality hospital was proposed by JNU.
- In India The WhatsApp users in will now be able to add payments background while sending money to their friends from the app.
- Today Asus ROG Phone 5s, ROG Phone 5s Pro with Snapdragon 888 Plus launched, prices start at Rs 80,000
- In India Moto Edge 20, Moto Edge 20 Fusion launched.
- Mi Mix 4 loses anti-loss mode, technology did not get approval for mobile phones, says Xiomi.
- It Founded Unauthorised Access to Data, No Customer Information Compromised says T-Mobile
- If review plea is rejected by Supreme Court, Vodafone Idea to file curative petition
- ‘e-Emergency X-Misc Visa’ to fast-track visa applications for India announced by MHA
- Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade says that the Company needs to return PLI scheme benefits with interest for midway exit.
- Stock Market Updates says that the Sensex comes down 100 points, Nifty slips below 16,550; banking stocks drag
- After opening lower; pharma, tech stocks rise Sensex and Nifty flat.
- Today Gold, silver prices states that the Yellow metal witnesses jump, silver drops on Multi Commodity Exchange.
- For over a month,State-run oil companies have kept fuel rates steady.
- In Real estate recovering from Covid shock across NCR Over 18,000 residential, commercial units to be delivered.
- Universities brace for UG admission rush amid high pass percentages and marks in board exams
- For classes 9 to 12 Schools in Uttar Pradesh reopen for students.
- Admission process for MTech, MSc courses begins at Digital University Kerala.
- Today First merit list to be released tomorrow today and Mumbai University UG admissions 2021 opens.
- New centre for data science and artificial intelligence was launched by IIM-Ahmedabad.
- In central universities Registration process begins for UG, PG admissions
- Students from Afghanistan to return to campus allowed by IIT-Bombay
- For classes 10 and 12 Uttarakhand government to provide free tablets.
QUOTE OF THE DAY
Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.
If you want us to post news related to you or your surroundings you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reading!!!
Read our post on
- Best LinkedIn Automation tools ( Top 8 Picks for you) - October 1, 2022
- Best Events in the Metaverse ( Metaverse Events 2023 ) - July 31, 2022
- Protected: Seo:On Page and Off Page Seo - January 30, 2022