Daily News Bits-17.10.2021
- Pakistan Prime Minister-military stand-off on new area. ISI chief drags on to that place.
- New Japan Prime Minister sends offering to controversial Yasukuni shrine yesterday.
- Russia reports 1,000 fresh Covid deaths, surge to record high than last few days.
- US missionaries kidnapped by armed gang in Haiti.
- After filming first movie in space, Russian crew heads for Earth. Such a great achievement.
- World Bank congratulates, India on Covid vaccination campaign. We know more than 70% of youth have vaccinated.
- Venezuelan President Maduro’s ally extradited to US on money laundering charge.
- Taiwan asks US to speed up delivery of F-16 fighters as China threat looms large.
- China tests space capability, launches nuclear-capable missile. China tested ‘nuclear capable hypersonic missile’ in August.
- Ex-US president Bill Clinton to spend 1 more night in California hospital.
- Three Chinese astronauts including first woman enter space station soon.
- Asean decides to exclude Myanmar military chief from key summit on October 26 – Recent decision.
- US offers payments, relocation to family of Afghans killed in botched drone attack.
- China agrees to support WHO in fresh probe to find COVID-19 origin. But we don’t know what happened to those early traces.
- With 14,146 new COVID-19 cases India logs lowest daily rise in nearly 8 months. But some states starts reporting few high cases.
- The first retention card at the auction will be used for MS Dhoni: CSK official
- Maharashtra: Sharad Pawar says he insisted Uddhav Thackeray become CM.
- Elderly man from Madhya Pradesh’s Sagar walks 700km to meet our great PM Narendra Modi.
- New song to highlight India’s 100-crore jabs landmark.
- Our great PM Narendra Modi to visit Kedarnath on November 5, inaugurate several projects.
- The Batman Trailer(YouTube link) Pits Robert Pattinson vs. the Riddler — DC FanDome.
- Chingari launches its first NFT marketplace, social token.
- India 6th most affected country by ransomware in list of 140 countries: Google report.
- Apple offers 20% bonus in India for adding money to Apple ID.
- iPhone-style notch expected on Apple’s next-gen MacBook Pro, says new leak
- Instagram struggles with fears of losing its ‘pipeline’: young users.
- Google chat launches new feature to prevent data leaks in its data base or users data to hackers.
- Windows, Gates and a firewall: Microsoft’s delicate castle in China.
- Fuel prices hiked again; petrol past Rs 110 in Hyderabad, Rs 111 in Mumbai
- India’s coal import dip in August despite higher fuel demand from power sector.
- Opportunities galore in India amid current reset in global supply chain: Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman.
- Over four crore unorganised workers register on e-Shram portal(link ): Labour Ministry.
- Gold imports jump multi-fold to USD 24 bn in Apr-September.
- Short-video app Chingari launches crypto token $GARI, Salman Khan to be a brand ambassador.
- Reliance Brands buys 40% stake in designer Manish Malhotra’s MM Styles: Reports.
- 157 new medical colleges approved since 2014: Health Ministry to RTI query.
- Bangalore University introduces 4-year BA/BSc Honours course from this year.
- OJEE 2021 counselling process to commence from today.
- AISSEE 2022: All India Sainik Schools entrance exam on January 9.
- Govt. Of India selects 50 mentor institutions under Mentor-Mentee Programme.
- Noida boy tops UP in JEE Advanced 2021 Aaveg Jain from Noida who is the state topper.
- FYUP likely to be implemented in all central universities.
- Our grear Prime Minister Narendra Modi to inaugurate seven medical colleges in UP: CM Yogi Adityanath
- IT department detects tax evasion worth crores after raids on two business entities.
- Power consumption up 3% at 57.22 billion units in October 1-15 dates.
- Sri Lanka seeks $500 mn loan from India for fuel purchase, but it is already in debt with china.
- Chinese realtor’s $300-billion debt: Evergrande CEO in restructuring, asset sale talks.
QUOTE OF THE DAY
“Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.”
― Charles W. Eliot
If you want us to post news related to you or your surroundings you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reading!!!
Read our poem Once Upon a time
Read our post on Top 10 best songs in the world played on YouTube
- Best LinkedIn Automation tools ( Top 8 Picks for you) - October 1, 2022
- Best Events in the Metaverse ( Metaverse Events 2023 ) - July 31, 2022
- Protected: Seo:On Page and Off Page Seo - January 30, 2022