Daily News Bits-18.08.2021
- On August 17 China reported 28 new Covid-19 cases.
- Greg Abbott the Texas Governor tests positive for Covid-19
- Haiti’s weekend earthquake death toll rises to 1,941
- Joe Biden speaks with UK’s Boris Johnson after Kabul’s fall, agrees on virtual G7 summit over Afghanistan
- UK has planned to welcome thousands of Afghans in new refugee plan
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says that Canada will not recognise the Taliban as the Afghan government.
- Moderna Covid-19 shot for 12- to 17-year-olds was approved by UK health regulator.
- In a day 35,178 new Covid-19 cases, 440 fatalities were recorded in India.
- As emergency Covid response package Centre allocates ₹1,353 crore to NE.
- NASA to visualises how sea levels will rise in Indian coastal regions
- In the third week of September,the iPhone 13 is expected to arrive.
- In India MacBook Air M1 is available with a massive Rs 10,000 discount.
- In India Pixel Buds A true wireless earbuds at Rs 9,999 launched by Google.
- iQOO 8, iQOO 8 Pro with Snapdragon 888 series SoC, AMOLED displays and up to 12 GB RAM launched.
- New feature to let users report misleading tweets is being tested by Twitter.
- iOS released with latest rewards for Battleground Mobile India and also now it will work on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Today in India Realme GT Master Edition, GT 5G, and Realme Book Slim launched.
- With an IP67 rating, dual cameras the Google Pixel 5a launched at the price amount Rs 33,000
- In India WhatsApp unveils Payments Background feature.
- Survey says that the 44% of Apple iPhone owners plans to buy the iPhone 13.
- On the Multi Commodity Exchange Gold and Silver prices jumped.
- For 1st time Sensex crosses 56,000 and the Nifty opens higher on banking boost
- After a month Diesel rates cut marginally and there is no change in petrol prices
- CAIT says that the Taliban took over Afghanistan to impact trade with India.
- LPG cylinder prices again raised by Rs 25
- Next year Honda City Hybrid is coming.
- Report says that in the first half of 2021 the Sale of residential properties in Pune down by 20.6% .
- $40 mn from Faering, Amazon, Premji Invest, Sequoia, others raised by Fintech Smallcasem
- After RBI lifts ban on issuing credit cards HDFC Bank share rises 3%.
- Amid weak global Indication Sensex, Nifty is likely to open higher.
- TS ECET result 2021 released and also The candidates who had appeared in the exam can check the result through the website- ecet.tsche.ac.in.
- Uttar Pradesh Board Class 10, 12 results 2021 for improvement, compartment exams the Registration process begins.
- Today First merit list to be released Bihar OFSS Inter admissions 2021.
- Entries for toy design competition was invited by IM-Kashipur
- For the MP BEd course in Government colleges the Admission process begins.
QUOTE OF THE DAY
“For every reason it’s not possible, there are hundreds of people who have faced the same circumstances and succeeded.”
– Jack Canfield
If you want us to post news related to you or your surroundings you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reading!!!
Read our post on College Life Hacks
- Best LinkedIn Automation tools ( Top 8 Picks for you) - October 1, 2022
- Best Events in the Metaverse ( Metaverse Events 2023 ) - July 31, 2022
- Protected: Seo:On Page and Off Page Seo - January 30, 2022