Daily News Bits-19.08.2021
- National Institute of Health trial results show that the Convalescent plasma did not stop Covid-19 progression.
- On Afghan crisis the Pakistani minister says that the Propaganda against Taliban false.
- Ex-CIA official says that the Afghan decision a result of political consideration, not an intelligence failure’.
- We solved Covid-19 ‘puzzle’ that forced nation into lockdown says New Zealand
- Covid-19 update states that fro today Singapore to allow more employees to return to offices
- Oxford study says that the Pfizer, AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccines less effective against Delta variant.
- CM Yogi Adityanath says that “We raised DA of govt employees to 28%, will increase Anganwadi workers’ wages”.
- ‘Drive-in’ vaccination facility was launched by Kerala.
- Today India reports 36,401 new Covid cases, 530 deaths.
- Five-axis OIS for smartphones announced by Oppo.
- Cancer patients’ own cells used to 3D print tumours to test treatments
- Study says that the ultrawide monitors are perfect for gaming and creative work
- Support for spatial audio on iPhone and iPad are enabled by Netflix.
- WhatsApp has planned to add a new option for disappearing messages feature
- ROG Zephyrus G14 Alan Walker Special Edition is real and costs Rs 149,990
- In India BenQ 4K Laser TV V6000/V6050 launched.
- Skyrim’s Iconic ‘You’re Finally Awake’ Intro Broken Down by Game Developer
- On August 26 Mi Band 6 With SpO2 Sensor to Launch in India, and also New Mi Notebook Said to Be Rebadged RedmiBook Pro 15
- On iPhone 12 mini, Poco M3, Moto G60, and More Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale Brings Deals, Discounts
- For users Windows 11 Will Make Changing Default Browser More Difficult.
- R500 fast charging neckband with 20 hours of playtime, price starts at Rs 1399 announced by Soundcore.
- Now Alexa users can add Amitabh Bachchan’s voice feature on their device
- Three dozen pages over COVID-19 vaccine misinformation were removed by Facebook.
- On account of Muharram Stock Markets closed todaym
- Despite sharp fall in global oil rates Diesel prices cut for 2nd day, petrol unchanged.
- Samsung India deposits Rs 300 crore with DRI in alleged duty evasion case deposited by Samsung India.
- The Reserve Bank of India,says that the “2021 could well turn out to be India’s year of the IPO”.
- Today OPSC admit card 2021 for AEE civil main exam to be out @ opsc.gov.in and also the Candidates can download the OPSC admit card from the official website of the commission,opsc.gov.in.
- Calicut University Result 2021 for UG and PG courses on the official website, uoc.ac.in.
- SOPs for schools were released by Tamilnadu
- India Today Media Insitute is all set to start online classes for its wide variety of courses in Mass Communications
- To help non English medium Students IIT-Kanpur’s new centre to integrate Hindi and Indian languages.
- Study says that the 89% Indians believe schools should educate children on online safety.
- Uttar Pradesh to reopen schools and the offline classes for grades 6 to 8 will reopen from August 23 while for classes 1 to 5, the schools will reopen from September 1.
QUOTE OF THE DAY
“No matter how much you may think that recounting issues that have caused you problems over the last few years, it will not help you to move towards creating a better or a new life.”
– Catherine Pulsifer
If you want us to post news related to you or your surroundings you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reading!!!
Read our post on How to download GTA 5 on Android
- Best LinkedIn Automation tools ( Top 8 Picks for you) - October 1, 2022
- Best Events in the Metaverse ( Metaverse Events 2023 ) - July 31, 2022
- Protected: Seo:On Page and Off Page Seo - January 30, 2022