Daily News Bits-20.08.2021
- Report says that the US is probing the Moderna vaccine for higher heart inflammation risk.
- Covid-19 curbs were tightened by Sydney, lockdown extended through September
- In South Korea New Covid-19 infections on the hike
- As Museum of Ice Cream opens Singapore gets a sweet pandemic distraction.
- First quarantine-free travel program was planned by Singapore.
- In India Afghan nationals observe I-Day amid protests against Taliban back home
- The Pentagon says that 7,000 people have been evacuated from Afghanistan since August 14.
- In Haiti Foreign aid flows as death toll soars above 2,000
- Efficacy of Pfizer shot wanes faster than Astra’s says Study.
- On account of Muharram, Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Kejriwal remember Imam Hussain’s sacrifice
- Foundation stone for Parvati temple in Somnath were laid by Prime Minister Narendra Minister inaugurates multiple other projects
- Johnson & Johnson applied for Covid-19 vaccine study in Indian adolescents
- India pays tribute to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi on his 77th birth anniversary
- From today Widespread rain likely over Bihar, Uttarakhand and east Uttar Pradesh.
- Till now India has administered at least 571 million Covid vaccine doses.
- In Maharashtra’s covid 19 active cases continue to drop
- Facebook’s new Virtual Reality Horizon Workrooms makes workplace cool.
- Elon Musk says that Tesla will launch a prototype of a humanoid robot in 2022.
- Sony around Rs 1500 crore to get 4 to 6 PlayStation games on PC offered by Epic.
- Mi Band 6 with AMOLED display and SpO2 monitoring, launched on August 26 confirms Xiaomi.
- In October OnePlus 9RT may launch with OxygenOS 12, to be exclusive for India.
- In India After Moto Edge 20, Moto Edge 20 Fusion, Motorola will launch Moto Edge 20 Pro soon.
- Micromax IN 2B price hiked by Rs 500, now it’s also available on Flipkart
- By 2029 Japan aims to bring back soil samples from Mars moon.
- Today Cryptocurrency prices says that the Bitcoin rises sharply to $47,000, Ether up over 7%.
- On Multi Commodity Exchange Gold and Silver prices record marginal hike.
- As financial stocks slip Sensex down over 200 points, Nifty down.
- For the third straight day Diesel prices reduced and petrol price remains unchanged
- Now DMart’s RK Damani became one of the world’s 100 richest people.
- Rs 270 crore annual bonus for 2020-21 announced by Tata Steel
- State Bank of India slashes interest rates on retail loans, waives processing fees
- Zomato dissolves, in the US it winds up a step-down subsidiary.
- Ola electric car will be out in 2023, says Bhavish Aggarwal.
- Sensex, Nifty likely to open flat amid weak global cues
- To sell EV unit stake China’s Evergrande in talks with Xiaomi consortium.
- Delhi Government announces that Children who have lost parents during pandemic should be given free education in same schools.
- Delhi University holds meeting with Afghan students, they assures support on visa extension and ICCR scholarship.
- Fundraising campaign, aims to receive financial contributions from global alumni launched by IIT-Delhi.
- Uttar Pradesh government announces that the School may be shut again if Covid situation worsens, attendance is not mandatory.
- To help students from non-English medium IIT-Kanpur’s new centre to integrate Hindi and Indian languages.
- Tamil Nadu schools reopening date to be released by this day
QUOTE OF THE DAY
“We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes – understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.”
– Arianna Huffington
If you want us to post news related to you or your surroundings you can contact us at email@example.com
Thank you for reading!!!
Read our post on Tips and Tricks to learn a new language
- Best LinkedIn Automation tools ( Top 8 Picks for you) - October 1, 2022
- Best Events in the Metaverse ( Metaverse Events 2023 ) - July 31, 2022
- Protected: Seo:On Page and Off Page Seo - January 30, 2022