Daily news bits-21.07.2021(India celebrates Eid Amid Pandemic)
Daily news bits-21.07.2021
- As incessant rainfall batter,s, central China city 12 killed and 200,000 evacuated.
- CDC informs that Covid-19 Delta variant now accounts for 83% of US Cases
- As Canada wildfire plunges air quality pollution alert in NY; AQI above 150
- While Ghani holds Eid prayers rockets hit Kabul.
- Due to the inappropriate content, TikTok was banned by Pakistan for the 4th time.
- RPSC RAS Recruitment 2021: Notification released for nearly 1,000 posts
- Near Air Force Station Jammu Drones spotted again, alert sounded
- India celebrates Eid amid pandemics.
- On the account of Eid-Al-Adha India, Pakistan exchanges sweets along the J & K border.
- Priyanka Gandhi says that the Government increased oxygen exports by 700% in the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Madurai Meenakshi temple elephant to get additional mud flooring is stable
- From August 1 ATM cash withdrawal fee to pinch more.
- Till now India has administered at least 415 million Covid vaccine doses.
- UK Strike Force joins Indian and Quad navies to put a stamp on Indo-Pacific
- New iPad mini to come with A15 processor, USB-C port, magnetic Smart Connector
- ZTE Blade V30 and Blade V30 Vita launched with 5000mAh battery, Android 11
- Oppo Reno 6Z with the 32-megapixel selfie camera, price is about Rs 31,000 launched today.
- Instagram on Tuesday announced that it is rolling out a Sensitive Content Control option that lets users control what appears on their Explore feeds.
- Today Realme GT Master Explorer Edition and GT Master Edition were launched.
- Xiaomi has teased the imminent launch of its RedmiBook series of notebooks in India. They are expected to have an affordable price tag coupled with some capable hardware.
- As International oil prices keep falling-Petrol, diesel rates unchanged as international oil prices keep falling
- On account of holiday Stock Market closed.
- A selloff in the global markets due to rising concern over the Delta variant of coronavirus led to losses in domestic banking and metal stocks.
- AAI committees find the Adani group in violation of branding, logo pacts.
- Mobility startup Automoville raises $500,000 from Mumbai Angels Network, NEDFi Capital
- IBC: IBBI amends regulations; seeks to enhance transparency in the insolvency process
- The IT services company also plans to hire 22,000 freshers in the current financial year, as against 15,600 recruited last year
- Through IPO by pricing shares at Rs 76 each Zomato to raise $1.26 bn
- Indonesian e-commerce firm Bukalapak raises $1,5 bn via IPO
FACTS OF MEDITATION
- More than 14% of adults in the US have tried meditation at least once.
- The number of people practicing meditation has more than tripled since 2012.
- Global statistics show that across the world between 200 and 500 million people meditate.
- Meditation is the second most popular mind and body practice in the US.
- Meditation as a practice is thought to be around 2,600 years old.
- Meditation app, Headspace, has over 65 million downloads
- Meditation can benefit children living with autism.
- Disney was one of the first companies to introduce meditation into the workplace
QUOTE OF THE DAY
“The last ten years of IT have been about changing the way people work. The next ten years of IT will be about transforming your business.”
— Aaron Levie
CEO of Box
If you have any questions or you want us to post any news related to you or your surroundings, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reading!
Read our latest post about Signs of a healthy lifestyle
- Best LinkedIn Automation tools ( Top 8 Picks for you) - October 1, 2022
- Best Events in the Metaverse ( Metaverse Events 2023 ) - July 31, 2022
- Protected: Seo:On Page and Off Page Seo - January 30, 2022