Daily News Bits-23.08.2021
- Report says that the North Korea develops own PCR equipment for Covid-19 tests
- For the first time since July China sees no new local cases of Covid-19.
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization official says that in the Afghanistan crisis At least 20 deaths in and around Kabul airport in the past week.
- The Home Ministry Panel warns that the Third-wave looming, COVID-19 may affect children; paediatric facilities inadequate.
- In the last 24 hours India has recorded 25,072 new COVID-19 cases.
- Fahim Nazir Shah, a ‘big Narendra Modi fan’ from J&K, begins 815-km foot journey to meet PM
- From Monday Karnataka to resume bus services to Tamil Nadu.
- Goa extends COVID-19 curfew till August 30
- Till September 6 Haryana extends COVID hurdles.
- Earthquake of 4.3-magnitude hits Andaman and Nicobar
- Amidst rapid increase in Covid-19 cases, an Indian naval ship with 100 tonnes of oxygen reaches Sri Lanka.
- During Mi Smarter Living 2022 on August 26 Xiaomi to launch Mi TV 5X.
- Next month Xiaomi Mi 11T and Mi 11T Pro may launch.
- Google has planned to bring Android apps and games to Mac
- Steve Jobs’ Inscribed and Signed Apple II Manual From 1980 Auctioned for $787,484
- Cryptocurrency Buying and Selling in the UK was launched by PayPal
- Today Realme C21Y launched in India.
- Portronics Chime Bluetooth speaker with karaoke mic launched at Rs 2,299
- Sensex rises over 200 points on tech boost, NIfty above 16,500
- Gold, silver prices Precious metals witness marginal hike on Multi Commodity Exchange
- Today Cryptocurrency prices updates that Bitcoin crosses $50,000 for 1st time since May 15
- Despite August 22 rate cut Fuel prices remain unchanged across India.
- KKR Mauritius sells 3.04% stake in Coffee Day
- After DCGI approves needle-free COVID-19 vaccine Cadila Healthcare share price zooms 8%
- As regulator clampdowns shatters confidence Over $560 bn wiped from China markets within a week.
- In three months India’s exposure to US securities jumps over $20 billion.
- Odisha Chief Minister says that More than 1,000 government schools in the state will be transformed with modern facilities.
- Karnataka CM urges parents to send their children to schools
- Admit card 2021 released NTA JEE Main Session 4
- To upgrade 800 residential schools Karnataka government to take up a special programme.
QUOTE OF THE DAY
There are three things you can do with your life: You can waste it, you can spend it, or you can invest it. The best use of your life is to invest it in something that will last longer than your time on Earth.
If you want us to post news related to you or your surroundings you can contact us at email@example.com
Thank you for reading!!!
Read our post on Reopening of Schools and Colleges
- Best LinkedIn Automation tools ( Top 8 Picks for you) - October 1, 2022
- Best Events in the Metaverse ( Metaverse Events 2023 ) - July 31, 2022
- Protected: Seo:On Page and Off Page Seo - January 30, 2022