Daily News Bits-27.08.2021
- Afghanistan evacuations to ‘end in a matter of hours’ says Britain.
- The New Zealand Prime Minister says that till Aug 31 New Zealand extends Covid lockdown as Delta is more infectious.
- Taliban denying ISIS link is like Pak denial on Quetta Shura says Sakeh.
- Study says that the Fatigue, shortness of breath last a year for many Covid-19 patients.
- After the Kabul attack 7,500 people in the last 24 hrs from Afghanistan were evacuated by the US.
- Fueled by Delta, Covid cases are on the rise in US; Florida hit worst
- Covid-19 deaths worldwide near 4.5mn mark
- As dozens died in Kabul airport blasts the ISIS claims responsibility.
- Centre suggests imposing night lockdown in Kerala, Maharashtra amid rise in COVID cases
- In the last 24 hours India reports 44,658 new COVID-19 cases.
- High number of covid cases were recorded by Kerala.
- From September 1 Meghalaya to welcome tourists ; colleges, schools from class IX-XII to also resume
- In September Motorola Edge 20 Pro with Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 expected to launch in India.
- In India Dell Alienware x15, x17, Dell G15, XPS 15, and XPS 17 laptops launched and the prices start at Rs 82,990
- Today Motorola Edge 20 Fusion first sale on Flipkart
- WhatsApp expected to announce updated terms of service soon
- Apple Watch Series 7 may come in new 45mm size
- A United States cyber security firm says it can protect phones against Pegasus.
- Thousands of Azure cloud customers of exposed databases were warned by Microsoft.
- On September 14 the iPhone 13 series could launch.
- In the last 18 months Koo, an India Twitter alternative, crossed 1 crore downloads .
- For premium subscribers YouTube enables PiP on iPhone.
- 1 million videos carrying ‘dangerous misinformation’ on COVID-19 were removed by YouTube.
- To predict Arctic sea ice loss, the Novel AI tool helps.
- With the developers Apple makes changes to the App Store in settlement.
- On covid misinformation Reddit turns down moderators who want action.
- Today Cryptocurrency prices update that the Bitcoin, Ether struggles as volatility remains high.
- Sensex, Nifty open weaker ahead of US Fed speech; banks underperform
- Data can become lifeblood of businesses
- For payments Cuba to recognise, regulate cryptocurrencies.
- Trials for two-dose COVID-19 vaccine to be conducted by Reliance Life Sciences.
- After ban on Boeing 737 Max aircraft lifted SpiceJet share rises over 4%.
- On USFDA approval for Cyclophosphamide injection Aurobindo Pharma shares gain 3%
- Ahead of the board meeting to consider fund raising options Bharti Airtel share slips 4%.
- During current fiscal Auto parts industry may see 20-23% growth in revenue.
- PhonePe says that the Processing about 1.5 bn transactions a month.
- By FY22-end CSS Corp to hire 2,000 people globally.
- Fee structure of schools, colleges for next 3 years were fixed by the Andhra Pradesh government.
- Section of aspirants demand postponement of NEET-UG, experts not in favour of further delay
- From September Assam to resume physical classes for higher secondary, PG courses.
- In Professional course admissions TamilNadu reserves 7.5% preferential quota for government school students.
- In Tamil Nadu Foreign languages to be part of the final year engineering curriculum.
- Today Maharashtra FYJC 2021 admissions begins and first cut-off released
- Karnataka CET to be conducted at 530 centres, state government issues SOPs
- For digital transformation IIM-Ahmedabad and Bank of America to set-up a centre.
QUOTE OF THE DAY
If future generations are to remember us more with gratitude than sorrow, we must achieve more than just the miracles of technology. We must also leave them a glimpse of the world as it was created, not just as it looked when we got through with it.
-Lyndon B. Johnson,
Former President of United States of America
If you want us to post news related to you or your surroundings you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reading!!!
Read our post on Machine Learning
- Best LinkedIn Automation tools ( Top 8 Picks for you) - October 1, 2022
- Best Events in the Metaverse ( Metaverse Events 2023 ) - July 31, 2022
- Protected: Seo:On Page and Off Page Seo - January 30, 2022