Daily news bits-29.07.2021
- Military says that the 5 Iraqi crew killed in a helicopter crash on a combat mission.
- Report says that in Baghdad Two rockets fired near US embassy
- 8.2 magnitude earthquake off Alaskan peninsula, tsunami warning in that area.
- India still on the red list UK lifts quarantine for US, EU travellers.
- Canadian scientists say that 890 million years ago Animal life may have existed.
- Whoever gets vaccinated against Covid-19 at city-run sites New York offers $100.
- The state employees are to get Covid-19 vaccines or get tested, says New York.
- To steer Afghan peace bid China calls upon Taliban
- Dominant India beat Argentina 3-1 to seal quarterfinal berth in men’s hockey in Tokyo Olympics
- West Bengal extends Covid-19 curbs till August 15 extended by West Bengal.
- International Tiger Day: 51 reserves in 18 states, India home to 70% of tiger population
- Along Nepal border in Bihar 11 drones recovered
- The first Covid-19 cases in months was recorded by Beijing
- Covid-19 surge in Kerala as Centre to send 6 member teams and also Weekend lockdown declared.
- For the first time Nagaland’s Raja Mircha exported to Europe
- Covid cases on decline; positivity rate drops to 3.8% in Maharashtra
- Government says Over 28 million Covid-19 vaccine doses remain with states and union territories.
- Rescue teams search for survivors due to Kishtwar cloudburst.
- Challenge for Kerala amid third wave threat as Rising in covid cases
- Government panel head says that the 300mn Covid doses by Oct.
- With a 360 degree flexible display Xiaomi may work on Mi Band X
- Among first tech companies Google and Facebook require vaccination as a condition for returning to office
- Nokia may be working on a new Android tablet, likely to launch in October
- India in 2021 Poco may only launch one more smartphone and Poco X3 GT will not be it.
- Last day today for Flipkart Big Saving Days, Offers on Moto G60, Realme 8, Poco X3
- In India on Amazon and OnePlus.in OnePlus Nord 2 is available.
- As metal stocks rally Tata steel,JSW steel and Hindalco shares jump
- As shares make blockbuster debut on stock market Tatva chintan investors rejoice.
- Nifty gains on IT boost,Sensex opens over 200 points higher.
- For nearly two weeks Petrol, diesel prices remained unchanged.
- 1 lakh new employees and 30,000 freshers to be hired by Cognizant this year
- Windlas Biotech fixes price band of ₹448-460 a share
- At Rs.35.7 crore Happiest Minds Q1 net profit down 29%
GLOBAL TIGER DAY -29th JULY
Today is observed as International Tiger Day every year to generate awareness regarding the dwindling population of the species all over the world. The population of the national animal of India has been affected by several factors like illegal wildlife trade, human wildlife conflict, habitat loss, and fragmentation too.So it’s our duty to conserve the Tiger.
THEME: Their survival is in our hands.
QUOTE OF THE DAY
“Technology will never replace great teachers, but in the hands of great teachers, it’s transformational.”
– George Couros
If you want us to post news related to you or your surroundings you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reading!
Read our post on Digital marketing
- Best LinkedIn Automation tools ( Top 8 Picks for you) - October 1, 2022
- Best Events in the Metaverse ( Metaverse Events 2023 ) - July 31, 2022
- Protected: Seo:On Page and Off Page Seo - January 30, 2022