Daily news bits-30.07.2021(In India 44,230 new Covid-19 cases)
Daily news bits -30.01.2021
- ‘Harassment, intimidation’ of foreign journalists in China concerned by the US
- Government clients from using spyware and was blocked by Israel’s NSO Group.
- WHO sounds alarm over Delta variant, the Fourth wave of Covid-19 hits the Middle East.
- Covid-19 misinformation fueled by Flawed Scientific Papers.
- After 17 – month covid closure, Saudi Arabia, reopen to vaccinated tourists.
- In Japan, New Covid-19 cases hit high.
- The first nation to give a third Covid vaccine shot to people over 60.
- This year Unesco adds t 33 cultural, natural sites to the World Heritage List
- PM Modi invites suggestions for his Independence Day speech
- In Sundarban Bengal Government to set up a mangrove resource center.
- In India 44,230 new Covid-19 cases, active cases stay over the 4-lakh mark
- Today Widespread rain is likely over northwest India.
- In October, India, and the US jointly host Indo-Pacific Business Forum.
- For the third consecutive day, Kerala reports over 22,000 Covid-19 cases.
- As the support page goes live Samsung Galaxy A03s India Launch Expected Soon.
- Realme 8s Specifications and Renders Leak, Phone Said to Launch in India Soon
- Today Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro ECG, Huawei Band 6 Pro Wearables With SpO2 Tracking Launched.
- LinkedIn Employees are allowed to Work Fully Remote, Removes In-Office Expectation
- In the New developer post, Google Play Store Safety Section and Privacy Labels Showcased.
- CEO Mark Zuckerberg Confirms that Facebook will Launch Ray-Ban AR Smart Glasses Next.
- WhatsApp testing new feature to let iOS users transfer chat history to Android phone
- For user’s visits, Snapchat maps to start recommending places.
- Notification banner for suspended, locked accounts tested by Twitter
- Spotify’s releases ‘What’s New’ feed tracks latest music and Podcast
- Now the duration of Instagram Reels expanded to 60 seconds
- Researchers warn that the Chat platform Discord is popular for spreading malware.
- After net loss narrows to Rs 15 crore in Q1 TVS Motor company share rises 5%.
- COVID-19 vaccine trial to mix Covishield, Covexin doses was approved by the Government panel.
- Before a potential IPO Microsoft looks to invest in Oyo.
- As IT, auto stocks advance Domestic Shares edge higher
- Next month American Express to partially resume business in India.
- According to the Indian Oil Corporation, petrol prices were steady at ₹ 101.84 per liter and diesel rates were unchanged at ₹ 89.87 per liter.
- On Friday Markets in Asia-Pacific were mostly lower in early trading.
- While the Topix lost 0.81 percent Japan’s Nikkei 225 dipped 1.2% in early trading
QUOTE OF THE DAY
“Every act of conscious learning requires the willingness to suffer an injury to one’s self-esteem. That is why young children before they are aware of thein self-importance, learn so easily.”
– Thomas Szasz
If you want us to post news related to you or your surroundings you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for reading!!!
Read our post on Earning money in Facebook Ads
- Best LinkedIn Automation tools ( Top 8 Picks for you) - October 1, 2022
- Best Events in the Metaverse ( Metaverse Events 2023 ) - July 31, 2022
- Protected: Seo:On Page and Off Page Seo - January 30, 2022
Awesome👍… Keep doing 💯✨
Thanks Roopadharshini. It means lot to us.