Daily news bits-05.08.2021(WhatsApp launches a new feature called “View once”)
Daily news bits-05.08.2021
- To boost Covid-19 vaccine production Korea pledges $1.92 billion by 2025.
- As Delta spreads in Australia Melbourne locks down for the 6th time.
- Next year Japan ups the ante against China, plans to position nukes near Taiwan
- In Canada Covexin submits documents for emergency use authorisation.
- In Canada First batch of Afghan refugees arrived.
- COVID curbs for vaccinated flyers from India and also suggests scraps institutional quarantine was stated by UK
- Fauci says that Covid-19 cases as variants worse than Delta could be coming so that Covid-19 cases may double in the US.
- Travel curbs; moves India from ‘red’ to ‘amber list’ eased by UK
- WHO reports that in the past one week 4 million new Covid cases were reported around the world.
- Covid-19 shots for foreign travellers was planned by US
- Covid-19 vaccines to healthy 16- and 17-year-olds to be administered by UK
- India prepared for long haul with China over Ladakh
- In Olympics India won bronze medal in Tokyo, first Olympic medal in hockey since 1980
- States make RT-PCR reports mandatory due to Covid-19 curbs.
- From August 6 Bihar to reopen schools for classes 9 to 12 with 50% attendance
- Google’s ‘anti-competition’ practice under scanner in South Korea
- WhatsApp launches a new feature called ‘View Once’ that deletes photos, videos once seen.
- In European smartphone market in Q2 Samsung slipped to 2nd spot.
- On August 10 Xiaomi plams ti launchthe Mi Mix 4 with an under display camera.
- Amazon Alexa to provide info on Covid-19 testing centres, vaccines in India
- Cheapest smartwatch Ninja with big display and loads of features was launched by Fire Boltt
- Next generation of under-screen camera tech, claims it is better than the ZTE Axon 30’s camera announced by Oppo.
- As a part of Independence day Sony offers discounts of up to Rs 28,000 on audio products.
- More than 2,300 accounts, takes action against over 66,300 removed by Koo
- Following Google and Facebook,Before rejoining the office Microsoft will now require employees to be vaccinated.
- A notice was sent by ED to Flipkart over forex violations, and may face a $1.35 billion fine.
- Vodafone Idea shares slide 15% and also Sensex, Nifty pause after strong rally.
- On post Q1 results Titan share price slips 2%.
- The ‘kind Barbie dolls’ that were dedicated to Corona warriors launched by Mattel.
- Bharat Biotech says that the approval received is from the National Institute of Pharmacy and Nutrition, Hungary certifying that the Good Manufacturing Practice for the manufacture of Covaxin
- For the 3rd straight day Vodafone Idea shares fall sharply ,down over 23%
- Jet Airways looks to hire experienced pilots to resume operations
- As Singapore Stock Exchange Nifty rose 22 points or 0.14 per cent to 16,282 Indian benchmark indices were likely to Open higher this day.
QUOTE OF THE DAY
“Every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.”
If you want us to post any news related to you or your surroundings you can contact us at email@example.com
Thank you for reading!!!
Read our latest post on Machine Learning.
- Best LinkedIn Automation tools ( Top 8 Picks for you) - October 1, 2022
- Best Events in the Metaverse ( Metaverse Events 2023 ) - July 31, 2022
- Protected: Seo:On Page and Off Page Seo - January 30, 2022