Schools and Colleges reopening from September 1, 2021 in Tamil Nadu (Pros and Cons)
I hope most of the students are aware of schools and colleges reopening from September 1 in Tamil Nadu. In this article, we will discuss the positives and negatives of opening colleges in the upcoming Third wave of Covid 19. And also you are allowed to post your comments after reading this article so that it will be reported to Government officials whether people like opening Schools, colleges or not.
Safety norms for schools and colleges reopening
- All staff/teachers including non-teaching staff must be vaccinated.
- The government has not mandated all students must be vaccinated but it is up to the persons who are going to colleges/schools.
- The school students will be provided with a sufficient quantity of vitamin c, multivitamin tablets, and other immunity boosters.
- Symptomatic students and teachers will not be allowed.
- The schools/colleges should ensure proper cleaning and sanitation facilities.
- It is 50% of students who are going to attend the classes, so the government has mandated at least 6 feet distance between students has to be ensured by the school management.
- College institutions have been directed to ensure distancing at the entry and exit for students of different classes/departments. (It will be helpful to prevent overcrowding and avoid the spreading of Covid).
- Students and teachers who are in containment zones have been asked to not attend classes and are asked not to go to schools and colleges.
- Elderly and pregnant employees have been instructed to take extra precautions.
Pros of schools and colleges reopening
- School students will learn the basic education properly.
- Some research shows that the best learning one will get when physically present in the classroom.
- People who are infamous/reputed institutions will like to go for real classes.
- One and one conversations from Teachers will help to clear doubts and help to learn more new things as well as experiences.
- They are going to try and live in New environment.
- Mobile or PC radiation affects their eye as well as their health So it’s better to open schools.
Cons of schools and colleges reopening
- Students are unlikely to obey the behavior and practice social distancing.
- Enforcing social distancing and wearing masks could be a primary task for teachers, especially with younger students.
- Local health departments require extensive contact tracing when a kid is affected.
- After a long time, they are going to go to schools/colleges, so they may experience new environments like a new set of friends and new routines.
- Students’ minds will get disturbed because till now they were practiced learning and studies in online classes.
- Again students are going to be dependent on learning institutions.
- Students are feeling within 10,000 they can get Cambridge University degree/certificate but with the fee of 10,000+ college/institutions are not giving much value worth for money.
Join our new Telegram Channel for more Updates and quick news – Click here and Explore
- How to Use LinkedIn Ads to Get More Followers - March 18, 2023
- Promote Your LinkedIn Profile for Maximum Visibility - March 18, 2023
- Unlock the Power of LinkedIn: Publish Valuable Content to Grow Your Followers and Establish Your Authority - March 18, 2023
1 Durring lab hours, students can’t understand the handling of an instrument, connections
2 With eye to eye contact teacher can understand that the topic had reached by the students
1 since kerla has high positive rate of covid 19 students from kerla would enter tamil nadu school and and college that create a fear among the students
2 During lunch period sharing of food among the students that becomes risk in increase in positive rate
3 Students would intended to eat unhealthy foods like street foods
4 It would not be safe while traveling in public transportation