Hello and welcome to Learn Immense, where you are going to love literature by reading our articles.
“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view…Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it.”
—Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird
Can you imagine the world without literature? Of course, No.
Ever since the birth of Adam and Eve, our world has started generating and regenerating and our mind started analyzing, expressing, and thinking about many ideas. Till now, we are thinking about something at every moment.
The moment humans came to earth, the moment you started reading this, the moment you are going to stop reading this, the moment you speak, dance, sing, play, write, read whatever you do while living your life, you are just involved and attached with Literature. The human heart and mind are a composition of feelings, emotions, and expressions.
We don’t have a single definition for Literature, like our daily time. The wheel of time turns and it never stops like Our feelings. Expressions and emotions are spontaneous and it never fades and a student of literature could feel it for sure.
In my view, the study of literature is nothing but the study of one’s emotions, expressions, and feelings. If you take the first printed book of the world, it was just the views and expressions about the standard of living, culture, and social values by the author of the contemporary period.
“Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.”
—J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Literature exists in all senses. You can think it by yourself, without the feelings, expressions, and emotions our world becomes void and our human mind becomes useless garbage where you put all the things and receive nothing!
But your mind will turn into a treasury if you come across Romeo & Juliet, Caesar, and Macbeth, or at least one small piece of literature in your life.
Why one must learn literature?
- Creative writing is a part of literature. If you want to fly with words, then you must learn literature. When you start learning and reading, I’m sure that your imagination has no horizon.
- If you love stories with beautiful morals, then you must learn literature.
- Through the great characters in literature, you can find your own self.
- Studying literature and observing personal reactions can make one understand his or her own values.
Love Literature! Learn literature! There are some people have expressed their thoughts about the world is without literature on quora, read here
Thank you for reading!.
Read about color idioms here
- How to Use LinkedIn Ads to Get More Followers - March 18, 2023
- Promote Your LinkedIn Profile for Maximum Visibility - March 18, 2023
- Unlock the Power of LinkedIn: Publish Valuable Content to Grow Your Followers and Establish Your Authority - March 18, 2023